Guild Nescio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Builderi - Warrior (Approved)

3 posters

Go down

Builderi - Warrior (Approved) Empty Builderi - Warrior (Approved)

Post  Builderi Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:03 am

Name: Harry

Nationality: Greek

Character name: Builderi

Character class: Warrior

Character Role/offrole(s): Tank/DPS. Good at both, better geared for tanking atm. My tanking spec for t2's atm is 32/18/16 pal/vk/wl. My dps specs are bm/champ/para 32/26/8 and 24/27/15. Still experimenting with those.

Character professions: Mining, Skinning, Armorcrafting (all ~300 but nothing epic to craft.)

Previous guild(s): Relentless

Reason(s) for leaving previous guild(s): The guild leader is a bad player + I've been pugging t2's and pretty much everytime it was the guildies embarassing me with their complete and constant failures.

Reasons why you would like to join (and what you expect from Nescio): Here is the important part. I would like to join Nescio as a social/back up player and not a raider. If I get in, the only thing I can expect from Nescio is to fully understand the role I applied for and respect my strange and sudden changing RL schedule.

What you think you can bring to Nescio: I can bring a good player, who doesn't faildie (ever), and can help when/if needed if he is online on tier 2's, raids or rifts. No whining for not getting raid spots as my plan is not to be a raider. I just can provide you with a good player if I'm online and you need me. I have no loot expectations.

Previous MMORPG expierence: wow

Available raid days: No clue. My program is completely fucked up, but as I said, not applying for a raiding position.

How did you hear of Nescio: A RL friend is in the guild.

Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and working microphone? Of course. I've been raid leading for years in wow as a main tank.

Builderi

Back to top Go down

Builderi - Warrior (Approved) Empty Re: Builderi - Warrior (Approved)

Post  Circe Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:31 am

Hi, thank you for applying.

I'm ok with this, so thumbs up from me Smile Let's see what the other officer's say Smile
Circe
Circe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Builderi Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:39 am

thanks Smile

Builderi

Back to top Go down

Post  Nagoth Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:20 am

I think we need you more as a DPS.
Nagoth
Nagoth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Builderi Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:28 pm

Well, I'm gonna be able to help on either role if I'm online and it's needed. As I said though, I am planning to be a social member mostly at least for start. Then, later on, if I decide I could do some programmed raiding, and you need a warrior, and you like me, I might reapply for a raiding spot. But that's not in my present plans.

Builderi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down