Guild Nescio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Linksu the cleric (Approved)

Go down

Linksu the cleric (Approved) Empty Linksu the cleric (Approved)

Post  Linksu Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:14 pm

Name: Jalmari

Nationality: Finnish

Character name: Linksu

Character class: Cleric

Character Role/offrole(s): at the moment: main role healing, second healing, third healing and fourth healing (bet you couldn't guess that!) Smile

Character professions: Apothecary(300), Butchering(300), Foraging(300).

Previous guild(s): Ars Mortis

Reason(s) for leaving previous guild(s): Hopes to have a bigger and more active community.

Reasons why you would like to join (and what you expect from Nescio): Active and helpful community, people to do instances/PvP and have fun with.

What you think you can bring to Nescio: At least a helpful and active guy with sense of humor (and much much more)!

Previous MMORPG expierence: I've about 8 years of experience with MMOs. I've played games like: Ragnarok Online, Guild Wars, World of Warcraft, Eve Online, Warhammer Online, Aion.

Available raid days: Pretty much everyday if the raids doesn't start in middle of the night. Smile

How did you hear of Nescio: My friend, Velsu.

Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and working microphone? Yes, (even got an own server too!)

If you have more questions about me/my application I'm pleased to answer them. Smile

Best regards,
Linksu
Linksu
Linksu

Back to top Go down