Guild Nescio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

clen cleric tank (Approved)

3 posters

Go down

clen cleric tank (Approved) Empty clen cleric tank (Approved)

Post  cleen Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:10 pm

Name:adam ellis

Nationality:scotish/yorkshire

Character name:cleen

Character class:cleric

Character Role/offrole(s):2 tank spec 1 survival 1 tps-2 dps 1 for pure dps and 1 for questing

Character professions:alchemy,herbing,butcher(forget there real names)

Previous guild(s):just some random guilds while leveling to do groups with etc but they never did anything

Reason(s) for leaving previous guild(s):^^

Reasons why you would like to join (and what you expect from Nescio):looking for a guild that will make good raid progress with a high level of players but not need to raid every single day to do so.

What you think you can bring to Nescio:im a skilled player that rarely makes mistakes and if i do i learn from them and only do them once.

Previous MMORPG expierence:i have been playing wow since the end of TBC i cleared all content inc heroic raids ofc in wrath but when cata came raiding just got boring seemed like the same shit as wrath after clearing all content on normal in just 6 weeks of cata coming out i quit and started playing the rift beta and getting to love it.

Available raid days:all atm i work a lot more in the summer but i can sort out what days i finish early so should still be able to make every raid

How did you hear of Nescio:you /w my mate about joining and i was on skype with him =)

Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and working microphone?yep

cleen

Back to top Go down

clen cleric tank (Approved) Empty Re: clen cleric tank (Approved)

Post  crumpet Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:35 pm

GG.

crumpet

Back to top Go down

Post  Circe Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:52 pm

Contact any officer ingame for an invite! Taifon, Ihqprinsessa, Nagoth or Circe ^^
Circe
Circe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down