Guild Nescio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amenta aplication - Accepted

2 posters

Go down

Amenta aplication - Accepted Empty Amenta aplication - Accepted

Post  wolf Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:13 pm

Name: multiple names

Nationality: majority are United kingdom but we do have some diff nationality

Character name: Wolfric ( and 9-14 more )

Character class: 4x warrior / 5x cleric / 2x mage / 3x rouge

Character Role/offrole(s): All our ppl will play all major soul specs ( for eg. tank dps /// bard dps etc )

Character professions: have almost everything covered

Previous guild(s):we are all loyal members to Amenta and 2 extra we picked up on rift

Reason(s) for leaving previous guild(s): We ran Amenta to be the best guild on our previous MMO did all the 1sts etc and it took alot out of our leaders so we decided to not make a major legion have a break.

Reasons why you would like to join (and what you expect from Nescio): we are looking for a freindly yet in a way serious guild to reach end game raiding PvE and also PvP. communication and a friendly enviroment are the main 2 things.

What you think you can bring to Nescio: hmm to much to list if i include every1 .. list some tho. obv 1000+ man raid experiences we have mutilple professions that will craft for guild for free aslong as mats r provided. problems with your PC ?.. we have a technician ^^ much more.

Previous MMORPG expierence: yet again to many 2 list so will put my amenta + my own (wolfrics) major 1ns... everquest 1/2 / aion / WoW / rappelz ... and lots more

Available raid days: majority will be available all weekend and weekdays after work

How did you hear of Nescio: ingame guild recruitment

Do you have Mumble and working microphone? majority have a microphone and will d/l if needed

wolf

Back to top Go down

Amenta aplication - Accepted Empty Re: Amenta aplication - Accepted

Post  Nagoth Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:44 pm

Thanks for application. We will contact you as soon as we have talked with our officers.
Nagoth
Nagoth
Admin

Back to top Go down